20.2.12

doxology

Jeff and I went to Horsetooth Resevoir on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and many people showed up to climb. 

Many people...
The bushes were filled with all sorts of articles of clothing. Mostly puffy jackets and under-layers of warmth. 

Then Chris Craft showed up!
Chris Craft!

Then Chris Way climbed a boulder...I forgot the name

And Jeff came increasingly close to sending Doxology

Then Tom took a rest break between round 1 and round 2 to take a large swig from his gallon of orange juice. The 2 liter bottle of ginger ale didn't make it into the photos. 

Here is Nik becoming increasingly perplexed by doxology, especially when Jeff said he did the move by standing on his tippy toes. huh?

The lake was doing strange melting things

Then Jeff stretched!

And Tom got psyched by listening to Disney's Love Songs on his ipod (that's what Erica told me)

Then Jeff climbed Doxology!!!

Good Job Jeff

After Doxology we went over to moon arete and I begrudgingly warmed up. I didn't think I had a chance in hell at doing many of the moves on moon arete; however, I was pleasantly surprised. I did all the moves! I almost did the whole darn boulder! I hope I can make it back there before we head out for Bishop on FRIDAY!!!

No comments: