12.2.10

i can't say i mind you dancing...it's quite impressive in those shoes

digging in the archives...i found this photo and I thought that everyone should hear the story about how Blake dove into Lake Haiyaha to cool down and found a rock inches below the surface to stand on.
brrrrrrrrrrrrr
i miss the park, i can't wait for park season
soon soon soon
i caught olson at a great moment
camp

I felt like a 1950's housewife today when I vacuumed my house in heels. They felt lonely in my closet because it is too cold to wear them outside, so I took them for a test drive around the house. 
i really wanted to use some of the valentine's day editing options on picnik...hence the hearts
 
I will leave you with some lyrics from Lucero's 1372

Overton Park...
Drinking women, chasing whiskey
Like there's nothing left to lose
Now if she'd only kiss me
I'd be a little less confused

2 comments:

wade david said...

I like the fishieeees

Nina said...

Hi Kelly,

I recently came across your blog and thought you might be interested in writing a guest blog for The Clymb. We're a private sale network for a vast array of outdoor brands that include running, biking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor/athletic accessories.


We’re launching a blog series called, “Why I….” This can be “Why I Climb,” “Why I Run,” “Why I Ski,” etc. The blog should reveal how you got started in the sport, what inspires you, and what you’ve gained or learned.

We think our members would be interested in why people participate in certain activities and that it’d be a pretty fun read. We’ll link back to your blog in the post, tweet about it and share it with our fans on Facebook. We have a wide reach and you should get new readers because of it.

We’d also love it if you accepted the invitation for a free membership below:

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/ClimbingBlogger

Twice a week, members receive deals on popular athletic brands like DAKINE, SIGG, and Mountain Khakis. Once you become a member, you'll have your own invite code you can share with your friends. Upon shipment of their first order, you'll receive a $10 credit for your own future purchases. (That's $10 per first shipment for each person you sign up.)

Also, if you know of other climbers with blogs that might be interested, please let me know.


Hope to hear from you soon,


Nina Perez
Social Media Manager, The Clymb
nina@theclymb.com