12.1.07

no booo...jaeger!









After watching T-schohl get frisked by the policia in Juarez, and being threatened to be thrown in jail for a reason that we are still not really sure of, I guess you could say our trip to Juarez was quite eventful! I bought delicious Tequila and got my check card turned off, and there is nothing quite like the arrival of Wade David with a gallon of Carlo Rossi which he was drinking at 9am this morning.

We had a sweet day of climbing with very little sending. I think I am ok with this though because climbing here is just so awesome. We are all just wrecked. I got shut down and spit out of Big Nose Millie, Stanage on Holiday and Left El Murray. However, Matt has almost done Skidmark and El Techo. Danielle is projecting Daily Dick Dose, and Erin hurt her hand on her almost send of Lobster Claw. Joel got 18points yesterday with Choir Boys and PFOS. Tomorrow...tomorrow we will all clean up our projects and watch Nic and Brian rip their skin on their first day of climbing. Jemerson made quick work of Anal Intruder and who knows what the hell Wade will do. There Jaeger I hope you are happy..that is all I know.

On other news I sleep in my trunk every night after a healthy dose of Robitussin. Danielle's dog Peanut got peanut butter all over my crash pad, and ate the head off of a rat...then she kissed me, and puked in Danielle's tent. I sometimes feel that there are more dogs than people here in the desert. Let's see there is Sugar, Cassidy, Rocco, Taco, Texas, Peanut, Diva, Chili and a dog that only responds if you speak to it in French. Oh then there is the black pit bull that chases your car and barks at your tires.
and jaeger if you are still boooooing you can also read joelclimbs.blogspot.com

3 comments:

sock hands said...

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T GET EVEN MORE BOO, YOU GO AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!111111

werd, mcbride. you done good.

sock hands said...

ps: DOUBLE EXTRA BONUS POINTS FOR ALL DOG POOP, EATING POOP, PUKING, AND/OR EATING PUKE STORIES!!!!!!1111

Lynn said...

Hey, there's Joel! Is he doing Sign of the Cross or all of Chablanke? I've gotta try that! Did Nic Klubjub just go staight down there? I'm confused... Too bad we missed you Kelly! You'll have to check out our blog! Minnesotaskin@blogspot. Nothing in there yet, really. Don't look yet, we get the Feb 1. Climbing on Feb2.