6.5.06

yin chiao, coffee, and raisin bread

I drank a good cup of coffee this morning for the first time in 5 days. Why did I ever stop drinking coffee? I don't know but I won't do it again. It is so good. I have a nice cold right now and my chinese herbal yin chiao is helping me along to a speedy recovery. Another thing that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside is fresh raisin bread. Oh how wonderful it is.

Today is national scrapbooking day. Normally I would not be the one to know this random fact, but my mom took me to Scrapbook Castle yesterday to get some supplies and I was sufficiently overwhelmed. There are little expensive stickers, stencils, papers, and all sorts of little neat things made out of paper to document your memories in a most expensive way. After finding little tacos made out of delicate paper, cacti cut out of paper, and stickers representing all of the wonderful things about Texas, I have my heart set on a Hueco Scrapbook. My mom is having too much of an influence on me, and I have too much time on my hands. Ok I will admit it, I am kind of excited about my scrapbook. I won't make a habit of it though.

Two days ago my mom, sister, and I took Leah to see her great grandparents for the first time. It was very cool to see the four generations. I love my grandparents house. It is so comfortable and it brings back all of these wonderful memories. My grandma is my hero.

Today we are going to Pine Lake once again to visit my sister and the lake. The best noise in the whole entire world is the wind blowing through the white pines.

No comments: